As Mechanical CAD Engineer you will be responsible for the development and optimisation of our existing and new
products, using 3D CAD software, preferably Siemens NX. You will furthermore design tools and be in direct contact
with suppliers with respect to manufacturability (DFM) and assemby (DFA); as well as quality assurance. Your hands-on mentality ultimately allows you to validate your designs through assisting with assembly and testing of the products.
• You have a degree and relevant experience (at least 3 years) in mechanical engineering
• You have strong CAD skills, preferably with Siemens NX
• You have experience with FMEA’s as well as FEM analyses
• You have expercience with manufacturing tolerances and tolerance stack-ups and DFM and DFA
• You are very hands on and able to work autonomously
• You are fluent in English – it is not required to have Dutch as a mother tongue.
• You are a team player
• You are keen on taking up the challenge to bring a new product to the market
• You are creative, innovative and have a problem-solving approach and you enjoy a scale up mentality
• You are positive, thorough, accurate, result-oriented and have an eye for detail and quality
• You are organised and well documented
• Being a cyclist is definitely a pro, but not a must!
What do we offer?
• A challenging position in a young, dynamic, company in a highly evolving market
• Being able to work on a product that will revolutionize the sports bicycle industry
• A professional team of highly motivated people in a flexible environment
• A flat organization with a start-up culture and essential communication lines
• Competitive working conditions and compensation
We are looking for a permanent team member: we invest in our collaborators and wish to establish a long-term