As customer success you will be the link between our customers (OEM’s, dealers and end-consumers) on the one
hand, and our Production, Quality and R&D department on the other hand. You will be the main contact person for
after sales and service, quality, warranty and technical support. You will coordinate and manage incoming calls and
answer and distribute support e-mails. To do this, you will need to acquire a strong technical knowledge of our
technology, components and products as well as the implementation thereof. It’s your aim to transmit this
knowledge to our customers and assure excellent customer service. You will also play an active role in defining our
roadmap by listening to customer needs and consolidating those to form a basis for further developments and
• You have experience as customer support / experience for at least 3 years
• You have affinity with technological products.
• You have experience with ERP systems like Odoo
• You are fluent in Dutch, English and French and have good writing skills
• You have a hands-on mentality and can work independently
• You are well organised and excel in customer service
• You have a structured, administrative approach
• You are a team player
• You are keen on taking up the challenge to bring a new product to the market
• You have a problem-solving approach and you enjoy a scale up mentality
• You are positive, thorough, accurate, result-oriented and have an eye for detail and quality
• You are organised and well documented
• Being a cyclist is definitely a pro, but not a must!
What do we offer?
• A challenging position in a young, dynamic, company in a highly evolving market
• Being able to work on a product that will revolutionize the sports bicycle industry
• A professional team of highly motivated people in a flexible environment
• A flat organization with a start-up culture and essential communication lines
• Competitive working conditions and compensation
We are looking for a permanent team member: we invest in our collaborators and wish to establish a long-term relationship.