Drivetrain System Engineer
As a Drivetrain System Engineer you will be responsible for the system development of new bicycle drivetrain
products. You will manage the requirements, system design and the validation of the complete mechatronical
system and the sub-systems. You will technically lead a team of designers and make design decisions together with
the team in order to reach the project goals and timeline. Your have strong analytical skills and good experience in
drivetrain system design and like to achieve goals together with the team. Strong project management skills and
team lead skills are essential.
• You have a degree and relevant experience (at least 8 years) in mechatronic / system engineering
• You have strong analytical skills and experience with motion systems, preferably drivetrain systems
• You have strong project management skills and affinity to lead a team of engineers
• You have experience with system requirements, design decisions and validation processes
• You are very hands on and able to work autonomously
• You are able to report efficiently to the team and to the management, as well as to third parties
• You are fluent in English – it is not required to have Dutch as a mother tongue
• You are a team player and have strong communication and documentation skills
• You are keen on taking up the challenge to bring a new product to the market
• You are creative, innovative and have a problem-solving approach and you enjoy a scale up mentality
• You are positive, thorough, accurate, result-oriented and have an eye for detail and quality
• Being a cyclist is definitely a pro, but not a must!
What do we offer?
• A challenging position in a young, dynamic, company in a highly evolving market
• Being able to work on a product that will revolutionize the sports bicycle industry
• A professional team of highly motivated people in a flexible environment
• A flat organization with a start-up culture and essential communication lines
• Competitive working conditions and compensation
We are looking for a permanent team member: we invest in our collaborators and wish to establish a long-term relationship.