For our E-bike developments we are looking for an Electric-Electronic System Engineer who enjoys the challenges of hardware specification and characterization, test architecture and execution, and data analytics. Your emphasis is cross-functional collaboration, across both SW and HW teams to address risks and concerns.
You will develop a validation plan and deliver results to address design concerns - validate subsystems against design expectations - hands-on debug of failures and at-scale data collection to help drive investigation on system EE related issues - build automation using a combination of internal HW tools, custom SW libraries, and external SW packages to improve test robustness and repeatability - parse and post-process data, applying data-driven analysis to interpret results, and determine impact to the system and user experience.
You will facilitate the analysis from architecture design concept all the way to system evaluation at product ramp, aiming at delivering a world-class user experience for Classified’s products. If you are a creative and hands-on problem solver who enjoys critical thinking, applying knowledge, and learning new things, come join our team.
• You have a degree and relevant experience (at least 3 years) in electrical engineering
• Hands-on experience with bench measurements and lab equipment (current sensing, IV characterization, oscilloscopes, power supplies)
• Experience with data processing and visualization
• Good foundation in scripting languages
• Familiarity with control loop theory, ADCs, and amplifier circuits
• Familiarity with lithium-ion battery management concepts (capacity estimation, charging algorithms, and impedance analysis)
• Possess phenomenal electrical engineering fundamentals for grasping schematics, system architecture, and circuits
• Talented at handing both software and hardware issues
• We seek a problem solver who is a thinker, detail oriented, and innately curious
• Team collaborator with excellent interpersonal skills who thrive in a cross-functional environment
• You are positive, thorough, accurate, result-oriented and have an eye for detail and quality
• You are organised and well documented
• Being a cyclist is definitely a pro, but not a must!
What do we offer?
• A challenging position in a young, dynamic, company in a highly evolving market
• Being able to work on a product that will revolutionize the sports bicycle industry
• A professional team of highly motivated people in a flexible environment
• A flat organization with a start-up culture and essential communication lines
• Competitive working conditions and compensation
We are looking for a permanent team member: we invest in our collaborators and wish to establish a long-term relationship.