Process, Supplier & Product Quality Engineer
As a Process, Supplier & Product
Quality Engineer you will be responsible of the following missions:
· Supporting and continuously improving the production processes with respect to safety, quality and efficiency, for both Classified & main suppliers manufacturing facilities.
Product Quality Engineer:
· Ensuring all product changes are acceptable for the production facility and piloting their introduction;
· Identifying and getting resolved bike manufacturers (OEM) / dealer / end customer issues by involving manufacturing, suppliers, component engineers, dealers and transporters.
· Allocating daily new issues into 8D projects; creating new ones and achieving D2/D3 level in order to hand over them to the responible team for their resolution.
& implementing containments (D3) at part level, manufacturing process or bicycle level, then piloting their removal.
Supplier Quality Engineer:
· Lead suppliers to progress their customer 8D projects: containments, root cause , solution and implementation.
Lead suppliers regarding incoming quality issues: Raise Non Conformity Reports and manage their resolution.
Your mechanical and quality background and hands-on mentality allows you to assist your colleagues in various challenges and projects.
· You have experience in design and validation of electro-mechanical assemblies.
· You have experience in supplier technical assistance or quality engineer support 2/3 years, creating 8D with robust Problem Definition.
· You have at least 2 years experience with CAD designing and reading manufacturing drawings.
· You take the lead in production release processes and coordinate all related activities.
· You analyze and report the status of the design for production and plan new activities.
· You like to challenge the design and manufacturing process and make suggestions for improvement.
hands on, able to multitask and to work autonomously.
· Master or Bachelor’s Degree in Technical or Engineering or related education is required.
· 8D Problem solving, decision analysis, and situation appraisal skills are required.
· Experience with Siemens NX is a plus.
· Experience with statistical analysis, process controls, SPC, DOE, FMEA, and MSA is a plus.
· Experience with Lean principles is a plus.
· 6Sigma Green belt certification is a plus.
· Ability to influence others and work across functions.
You are fluent
in English – it is not required to have Dutch as a mother tongue.
· You are a team player and able to be flexible in our start-up environment.
· You are organised and well documented.
You are keen on improving existing products ans
launching new ones.
· You have a problem-solving approach and you enjoy a scale-up mentality.
· You are positive, thorough, accurate, result-oriented and have an eye for detail and quality.
cyclist is definitely a pro, but not a must!
What do we offer?