Are you inspired by challenging the status quo? Do you thrive in collaborative environments that drive results? If so, Classified could be for you. Classified is a leading developer and producer of drivetrain components for sports bicycles (race, gravel, TT and MTB) and E-bikes. We push the boundaries of science to engineer solutions that continually exceed customer expectations.
What to expect
As an innovation leader, we look for ambitious, forward thinking, open-minded and well-rounded individuals to join our global team. Located in Turnhout (BE), you will be a Quality Manager. You will report directly to the Plant Manager and be responsible for assuring quality in all phases of the manufacturing value stream from design process & material supply to customers' utilization.
• Manage the execution of quality initiatives and preventive action across all value streams to achieve strategic quality objectives
• Manage the effectiveness and timely completion of root cause investigation and resolution of customer, warranty, and supplier quality incidents in compliance with industry best practice methodologies
• Assign and guide quality resources to work with new product development teams in utilizing APQP based management systems to achieve Classified’s objectives in sales growth and product vitality, while eliminating or reducing risk of defect
• Implement & maintain an effective PPAP submission process that ensures timely and accurate part qualification for customers, or as part of incoming part qualification
• Ownership of the internal quality management system audit process
• The position will work with operational site, plant management, corporate quality, and cross-functional and business leadership personnel to achieve quality improvement objectives
• Bachelor of Science (BS) undergraduate college degree or equivalent in a technical discipline (eg Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Chemical Engineering, etc.).
• Must have a minimum of five years' experience in quality assurance roles, including a minimum of three years' experience in a management or supervisory capacity.
• Preferably have minimum of five years' experience in Tier 1 automotive
• Working knowledge of and experience with ISO9001 and/or IATF16949 Quality Management certification
• Working knowledge of automotive industry core tools (AIAG - APQP, PPAP, SPC, MSA, etc.) and quality assurance problem solving tools (eg 5-Why, Cause & Effect Diagrams, DOE, 8D, etc.) is required
• Experience utilizing quality assurance PC Applications is a plus: Minitab, SPC Applications, etc
• Certification as a Quality Engineer (CQE), Quality Manager (CQM), Quality Auditor (CQA) or Six Sigma Black Belt through ASQ or an equivalent certification is preferred, but not required.
• Advanced Excel skills required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• With an office in Eindhoven and Antwerp we operate as 'One Classified' and have a common goal of pushing the boundaries of drivetrain science. We invest in our people, bringing real-world experience that enables us to solve our customers' diverse challenges of today and anticipate those of tomorrow.
• While we expect the best, we also want to give you the best. That's why at Classified we provide an environment where people can succeed from our policy of 'Dress for your Day' (yes - that means you can wear jeans), health club reimbursement, to your ownership of your work/life balance and more.
• A challenging position in a young, dynamic, company in a highly evolving market
• Being able to work on a product that will revolutionize the sports bicycle industry
• A professional team of highly motivated people in a flexible environment
• A flat organization with a start-up culture and essential communication lines
• Competitive conditions and compensation based on contribution
We are looking for a permanent team member: we invest in our collaborators and wish to establish a long-term relationship.