Become one of our pioneers by building the Classified brand in the assigned market by developing new and existing
retailer distribution. Develop retailers to achieve successful sell through of Classified products and ultimately achieve
a sustainable and profitable outcome for the retailer. Build a strong relationship and a positive feeling around the
Classified brand with retailers and the riding community. Provide regular market updates and feedback on marketing
trends, product demands, customer service requirements, competitors’s strategies and new products.
Key responsibilities and outputs:
• Develop and maintain full retail distribution and all relevant deliverables in the relevant territory consistent with company objectives to best deliver the brand to riders.
• Build a retailer network in compliance with company objectives and guidelines, in order to maximize market
• Be the face of Classified brand for all retailers and riders in one fo the following countries: Germany, France, Belgium, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Italy, Spain or Denmark. Present the product with technical accuracy consistent with company marketing strategies and guidelines.
• Work with all levels of shop employees (buyers, mechanics, sales staff, etc.) to foster brand loyalty. This
will include a range of activities such as all product sell in programes, maintaining product and
merchandising, staff training both technical and riding, liaising and advising with rider care issues,
attenting shop rides.
• Deliver a commitment fully focused on the area and company KPI (budget) and any sales related numerical target set throughout product launches and allocation.
• Work with retailers to ensure they trade at sustainable credit levels and provide support to finance
department in maintaining this position.
• Connect with riders in given territory by promoting Classified at retail functions and brand testevents.
• Provide a monthly territory call schedule by the first of the month. Confirm schedule with dealers in
• Assist Marketing by giving suggestions to optimize POS range.
• Drive sell-through for retailers by initiating guerilla marketing which is focused on online and offline media.
• Constantly evaluate and look for both opportunities within current network, but geographically and
experientially to improve brand presence and availability.
Your Profile :
• You are not afraid from challenges, just like us, it’s your mission to make the impossible possible.
• You have experience as a sales representative / account manager for at least 3 years, preferable in the
• Proven result in a similar role
• You have affinity with technological products
• You have experience with ERP systems like Odoo or you are not afraid to learn this
• You have an excellent knowledge of MS Office
• You are fluent in the language of the country for which you are applying, fluent in English and have good
• You have an excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• You have structured, prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• You have the ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• You have relationship management skills and opennes to feedback
• You have a driver’s license
Personal Characteristics :
• You are a team player
• You are keen on taking up the challenge to bring a new product to the market
• You have a problem-solving approach and you enjoy a scale up mentality
• You are highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• You are organised and well documented
• Being a cyclist is definitely a pro, but not a must!
What do we offer :
• A challenging position in a young, dynamic, company in a highly evolving market
• Being able to work on a product that will revolutionize the sports bicycle industry
• A professional team of highly motivated people in a flexible environment
• A flat organization with a start-up culture and essential communication lines
• Competitive working conditions and compensation
We are looking for a permanent team member. We invest in our collaborators and wish to establish a long-term relationship.